PSL were delighted to support for the second consecutive year the prestigious AA Hospitality awards held on Monday 26th September in the Great Room at Grosvenor House, a JW Marriot Hotel, on Park Lane in London.
The event was attended by leading hoteliers, chefs and restaurateurs with well over a 1,000 guests enjoying the menu specially created by Daniel Clifford, chef patron of Midsummer House in Cambridge.
This year we sponsored AA Hotel of the Year for London and were delighted to present the award to the Beaumont. Situated in the heart of Mayfair this stylish Art Deco, 5 Star hotel is privately owned by renowned restaurateurs Corbin & King.
There were also a host of other awards during the evening and we were delighted to see many of our clients being recognised including:
- Ashford Castle in Cong, Republic of Ireland, Red Carnation Hotels achieving 5 AA Red Stars
- Dormy House in Broadway achieving 4 AA Red Stars
- Peckforton Castle in Peckforton achieving 4 AA Red Stars
- Hampton Manor, Solihull achieving 4 AA Rosettes
- Great Fosters, Tudor Room, Egham achieving 3 AA Rosettes